Government. The new normal is change.
Government today is changing. Open. Streamlined. Adaptable. Programs, services and policies are increasingly built in partnership with nonprofits, philanthropy and the community. Facilitating change requires experience in the social sector systems. New thinking and new competencies that link strategic facilitation with strategic process. Facilitation & Process, LLC. your partner the civic: authenticity, engagement, collaboration.
- Fresh and imaginative Strategic Facilitation Services blending a range of theoretical foundations customized and tailored to your needs.
- Leading edge understanding and approaches to government policy, change, collaboration, training, technical assistance and knowledge management.
- Clarity and objectivity direct from the social service sector though real-time relationships and experience with community, philanthropic, and nonprofit agencies and organizations.
- Innovative strategic planning and design services that are grounded on the frameworks of social impact and open government and rooted in theories of developmental evaluation, scale and replication.
- Natural Resources Department of Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Oregon Coalition of Local Health Officials
- City of Portland’s Bureau of Development Services
- City of Portland’s Office of Equity and Human Rights’ Human Rights Commission
- Oregon Public Health Division, Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention
- Portland Children’s Levy (as subcontractor to NPC Research)