One of the foundations that led to the development of Facilitation & Process as a consulting practice was the recognition that, when properly trained, many people can run a good meeting. Facilitation & Process was established for those times when there is more at stake than running a good meeting. When process and outcomes are as important as good facilitation, clients turn (and return) to our firm knowing that we listen, design, and implement facilitation solutions that are customized and tailored to their needs.
General Facilitation: We utilize a wide range of facilitation models such as scenario planning, appreciative inquiry, open space technology, outcome mapping, interest-based problem solving as well as standard process facilitation and strategic planning tools, to meet your business needs and organizational culture.
Project-based Facilitation: We work with teams and organizations to implement design systems, workflow and workplans. I provide a range of design services to facilitate short-term projects. Such project-based needs might include managing a technology integration process or human resource redesign project. Such project specific facilitation and process management is useful when an outside perspective can bring clarity and focus to the project timeline and process.
Organizational Coaching & Training on Meeting Facilitation: We work with teams and organizations to provide customized training and coaching to improve meeting facilitation.
Facilitation Client List
- World Affairs Council of OregonAnimal Shelter Alliance of Portland (ASAP)
- Cat Adoption Team (CAT)
- Washington County Department of Transportation and Land Use TEAM Committee
- Sitka Center for Art and Ecology
- Providence Health & Services: Center for Outcomes Research and Education (CORE)
- Voice for Oregon Innovation & Sustainability Alliance
- Right Brain Initiative
- Northeast Coalition of Neighborhoods
- New Avenues for Youth
- Habitat for Humanity Silicon Valley
- Social Venture Partners Portland
- Equity Foundation
- Grantmakers of Oregon and Southwest Washington